“This concept is based on several investors joining with certain amount of money with the purpose of not only creating jobs but also to obtain their residency in the United States. This benefits any city. First, investments of legitimate capital come into the country. Second, it creates an extraordinary source of jobs, because every one of the investors, in order to obtain their residency, is committed to employ a certain number of people. "And for us, as a city, this is quite significant.”LUIGI BORIAMayor of Doral
“To be invited today to the opening of my investment, besides being a good sign, it is a huge privilege. There are two very important things in this. First, it is a blessing to invest in a business which, from the beginning, provides security. And second, that I shall be granted the American residency. The truth is that I cannot feel happier and even more when I see my children so delighted, beginning a new life in a great country. We all know how terrible is the situation in Venezuela and this, above all, have been done for them. I am sure it has been worthwhile.”JUAN CRISTÓBALInvestor in Riviera Point Business Center at Doral
- The President and CEO of the Company is active and completely involved in the day to day operation of the projects.
- Provide a comprehensive support to the investor throughout the entire process.
- Meet the requirements for obtaining the Green Card.
- Execution / construction time of 14 months is lower than the 24-month period required to create jobs.
- Are managed by a professional team with over 15 years of experience in real estate and a development of over 1.200.000 sq. ft. of construction.
- Located in the State of Florida, an attractive and desired destination.
- Have the best location since they undergo marketing studies by certified entities such as HVS (Hotel Valuation Services) and PKF Hospitality Research (PKF-HR, a CBRE company), which support its financial feasibility.
- Count with the trust and support from CARLSON REZIDOR HOTEL GROUP (Radisson Hotels).
- Are reliable and transparent, 100% auditable.
- Are developed through a joint venture which includes investments from the Riviera Point Development Group.
We are building the first La Quinta Del Sol Hotel in the Orlando market, near Sea World at 11551 International Drive. The 100-room hotel will showcase the brand’s new upper mid-scale design a prototype for the Central Florida market as demands from Millennials and other leisure and business travellers drives innovation in the hospitality sector. We’re bringing fresh, contemporary design, full connectivity and relaxed, flexible social spaces in these new hotels close to Sea World and the Orange County Convention Center.
Location: Orlando, Florida
Equity Funds: $6 Million
EB-5 Investments: $6 Million
Located at 2750 SW 145th Avenue, Miramar FL 33027. The city of Miramar is home to many Fortune 500 companies. The project consists of acquisition, development and construction of a five-story office building with approximately 72,000 square feet of leasable space, developed on a 3.95-acre site.
Location: Miramar, Florida
EB-5 Investment: $15 Million
We are engaged in developing an upscale select service hotel with 155 rooms, which will operate under the Radisson network’s "Radisson Red" brand. It shall be located in the Lake Palmer area at 3450 NW 25th St., Miami, FL 33142, next to the Miami International Airport and the Miami Intermodal Center.
Groundbreaking for this project, the first Radisson Red to be built in Florida, is scheduled for the first quarter of 2017.
Location: Miami, Florida
EB-5 Investment: $11.5 Million
Located at 1500 NW 89 CT, Doral Florida 33172. This acquisition, development and construction of a five-story office building with approximately 72,000 square feet of leasable space, developed on a 3.95-acre site. Includes spaces ranging from 800 to 1,200 Sq. Ft., which were designed to offer the ideal size for small businesses looking to set up their quarters. This project is part of a regional center approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Present vacancy rates are in line with the requirements of tenants set by USCIS. The area is now designated as The Employment Assigned area. Investment is based on a lending model limited to 19 qualified investors.
Location: Doral, Florida
EB-5 Investment: $12 Million
Located in the city of Miramar, Florida at 7971 Riviera Blvd. This was our first project financed through the EB-5 Visas. It is an office complex of approximately 73,000 square feet comprehensive of two buildings of 4 stories each. Through this project, 34 foreign families obtained their resident status in the United States. It was delivered with high standards of construction and its design has served as a business platform and incubator for small businesses in the area.
Location : Miramar, Florida
EB-5 Investment: $17 Million